If you’re an independent hotel, or a small or medium size hotel group, here’s more information about how Stuart Render Tourism could help you:
- Auditing the services you offer to identify where you are coach and group-friendly, including ease-of-booking, coach access and parking, meet-and-greet, group check-in, menu and dining choice, and driver facilities
- Recommending actions to enhance your coach and group-friendly credentials and ‘delight’ your guests, and working with you to deliver those actions
- Understanding the coach operator sector, the differences between coach operators and coach tour operators, public and private groups, and their different requirements and expectations
- How to target and engage with coach operators and coach tour operators
- Identifying ideas and opportunities for new coach tourism-related products
- Identifying itinerary planning options that will assist and encourage tour planners and group travel organisers to include your hotel(s) in their tour programme, for private group visits, or as a refreshment stop-off.
- Using editorial opportunities and social media to boost your advertising spend with the trade press
- Understanding how to maximise your marketing spend on attendance at exhibitions and trade shows, focusing on targeting coach operators, coach tour operators, group travel organisers and other tour planners
- How to increase your chances of doing well in national, regional and local awards schemes.
- Training and mentoring of those staff involved in working with groups and coach tour operators.
- Compiling a group visit guide that has the comprehensive information required by coach tour operators, tour planners or group travel organisers to help them make a booking
- Targeted brochures, leaflets and newsletters for groups.
Note: The above information is shown as a guide. When you work with Stuart Render he will help you identify a bespoke programme of tailored activity.