If you’re a tourism organisation or business looking to work more closely with coach tour operators and group travel organisers, or if you want a press release writing or would like to develop a planned PR campaign, Stuart Render Tourism can help.
- Understanding the coach operator sector, the differences between coach operators and coach tour operators, and their different requirements and expectations
- How to target and engage with coach operators and coach tour operators
- Identifying ideas and opportunities for new coach tourism-related products or services
- Exploring opportunities to ‘delight’ visitors, customers and guests
- Using editorial opportunities and social media to boost your advertising spend with the trade press
- Understanding how to maximise your marketing spend on attendance at exhibitions and trade shows, focusing on targeting coach operators, coach tour operators, group travel organisers and other tour planners
- Training and mentoring of those staff involved in working with groups and coach tour operators.
- Compiling brochures, leaflets and newsletters.
PR and media relations:
- Writing press releases
- Developing a planned programme of PR activity to protect and enhance your reputation
- Organising press and familiarisation visits for coach tour operators, tour planners and group travel organisers
- Writing clear, concise and easy to understand website content.
Note: The above information is shown as a guide. When you work with Stuart Render he will help you identify a bespoke programme of tailored activity.