If you’re a visitor attraction, here’s more information about how Stuart Render Tourism could help you:
- Auditing the services you offer to identify where you are coach and group-friendly, including your website, group visit guide, ease-of-booking, meet-and-greet, coach parking, and driver and guide facilities
- Recommending actions to enhance your coach and group-friendly credentials and working with you to deliver those actions
- Understanding the coach operator sector, the differences between coach operators and coach tour operators, and their different requirements and expectations
- How to target and engage with coach operators and coach tour operators
- Identifying ideas and opportunities for new coach tourism-related products
- Identifying itinerary planning options that will assist and encourage tour planners to include your attraction in their day excursions, tours and private group visits
- Using editorial opportunities and social media to boost your advertising spend with the trade press
- Understanding how to maximise your marketing spend on attendance at exhibitions and trade shows, focusing on targeting coach operators, coach tour operators, group travel organisers and other tour planners
- How to increase your chances of doing well in national, regional and local awards schemes.
- Training and mentoring of those staff involved in working with groups and coach tour operators.
- Compiling/refreshing a group visit guide to include the comprehensive information required by coach tour operators, tour planners or group travel organisers to enthuse and inspire them to make a booking
- Targeted brochures, leaflets and newsletters for groups
- Writing clear, concise and easy to understand website content.
PR and media relations:
- Developing public relations programmes to enhance the reputation of your attraction
- Developing a programme of media relations activity (trade and consumer) focusing on new initiatives, newsworthy events and anniversaries
- Writing press releases
- Guidance on how and when to use social media, including Facebook and Twitter
- Organising press and familiarisation visits for coach tour operators, tour planners and group travel organisers.
Note: The above information is shown as a guide. When you work with Stuart Render he will help you identify a bespoke programme of tailored activity.